Restoring The Foundations (RTF) is one of the most effective and total transformational ministries available to the church today. RTF brings the healing and freedom provided by the Lord Jesus Christ to each church member in a more complete and systematic manner so that each church member may be healed, delivered and set free. At the same time they are also equipped to accomplish God’s purpose for his life
RTF is an “Integrated Approach” ministry that addresses the four foundational problem areas that impact each of us (more information below).
Springfield has a number of teams trained to minister ‘Single Issue Focused’ RTF ministry to church members. We are continuing our training to become an RTF training centre providing resources to the surrounding area.
RTF is an internationally recognised ministry. Click here for more information
At Springfield we have witnessed how, through RTF, the lives of our brothers and sisters have been released into a deeper understanding of their destiny. Here are just some of what ministry receivers have to say:
“For the first time I’ve found that I am completely forgiven and free to be who Father made me to be”
“It’s like a weight has lifted and I know how much father loves me”
“I have a whole new perspective of who I am and what God intends for me”
Who is RTF for?
Restoring the Foundations Ministry is ideal for all Christians whatever stage of life you are at. Whether you are responsible for something, or not, RTF ministry is so effective we believe it is for the whole church. Here are some key questions to ask yourself.
- Are you hurting?
- Do you feel isolated and alone?
- Does no one understand you?
- Do bad things seem to continually happen to you?
- How is your marriage?
- Do you and your spouse seem to grate on each other?
- Are you wondering where is this peace the Lord has promised?
If you answered YES to any or these, or similar questions, then RTF can have an immediate impact on your life. Contact us for more information or to book your ministry
The Four Problem Areas:
An Integrated Approach to Ministry to the four foundational problem areas brings an integrated healing into the ministry receiver’s life often with amazing transformations.
The Holy Spirit has shown us that using RTF to minister to the four foundational problem areas in the same general time period, with an understanding of their interdependence, intertwined nature, provides a much deeper and more permanent healing and freedom for church members. . This is because much, if not all, of the legal ground that has given a place for the oppression is recovered (redeemed). The four areas are:
- Sins of the Fathers and the Resulting Curses (SOFC): This problem is rooted in the 2nd commandment (Ex 20:3-6), where God visits “the iniquities of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generations.” God requires us to confess our ancestor’s sin as well as our own (Lev 26:40). We help you focus on the confession of sin (I Jn 1:9) and appropriation of Christ’s finished work on the Cross to break curses (Gal 3:13) and recover “legal ground” from the enemy (Col 2:14).
- Ungodly Beliefs (UGB): All of us inherit UGBs from our ancestors (i.e., parents, grandparents), as well as forming them from life’s circumstances. These Ungodly Beliefs need to be changed into Godly Beliefs (GB). This can be accomplished through a procedure of repentance and of renewing our mind (Rom 12:2).
- Soul/Spirit Hurts (SSH): Jesus came to heal the broken-hearted (Lk 4:18). As we “Wait upon the Lord” with “Listening Prayer,” He heals the hurts of our soul and spirit. He shows us what He wants to heal, and then, after we take care of necessary forgiveness and releasing, He heals what He has shown.
- Demonic Oppression (DO): After we have “co-laboured with Christ” to bring freedom and healing to the first three ministry areas in our lives, the various demonic strongholds oppressing us can be disassembled and destroyed (Mk 16:17)